Are You Looking for a Preclinical CRO with Proven Wound Healing or Traumatic Injury Experience?
We can help. Surpass has helped numerous of companies advance wound healing/traumatic injury therapies and devices through preclinical research.
With proven expertise, the right facilities/equipment and dedicated staff, Surpass is a trusted partner for testing devices and therapies with traumatic injury and wound care indications. Our experience spans everything from early feasibility through GLP safety studies, including assessments of performance, biocompatibility, efficacy, human factors, pharmacokinetics (PK), and more.
Hospital-Quality Equipment and Facilities for Wound Healing and Traumatic Injury Procedures
- Operating suites
- Fixed cath labs and portable c-arms
- 2-D and 3-D wound analysis systems and cameras
- Perimed system
- Negative pressure therapy systems
- Microspheres and nanospheres for tissue perfusion
- Data acquisition systems
- Equipment for monitoring fluid collection, blood flow, and tissue pressure
- Biopsy systems
- Faxitron x-ray
- Pathology labs/necropsy rooms
Local & Contract Onsite Capabilities
Contact Surpass for specialized equipment needs.
Models for Wound Healing/Traumatic Injury Research
Surpass has wide-ranging experience performing large animal and rabbit in vivo wound healing and traumatic injury studies. We have access to the following in vivo models.
- Abdominal compartment syndrome (ACS)
- Abrasion (dermal and visceral)
- Biofilms / infected wounds
- Burn (full and partial thickness) - chemical and thermal
- Deep penetrating wounds
- Delayed healing (diabetic)
- Excisional (full and partial thickness)
- Hypertrophic scar
- Incisional (dermal, organ specific, muscle, tendon)
- Skin graft
- Tunneling wounds (soft tissue voids)
- And more
If you don't see the model you need, our skilled team has experience quickly reproducing models from the literature. Contact Surpass to discuss your specific research needs with our scientific team.
Our surgical teams are skilled at performing experimental surgeries, providing feedback on product performance, and assisting your physician.
Do you have specific questions on study design? Or, need to learn more about the anatomical and physiological parameters for different research models? Talk to one of our experts today.
Does your project require specialized histopathology or analytical testing? We partner with leading pathologists and analytical testing facilities to conduct these analyses.
Comprehensive Wound Healing/Traumatic Injury Device and Therapy Experience
- Closure devices
- Negative pressure therapy devices
- Tissue sealant
- Abdominal injury therapies
- Dressings materials and methods
- Bioabsorbable materials
- Debridement solutions and therapies
- Abdominal closure systems
- Wound drains
- Fluid collection systems
- Therapeutic hypothermia
- And more
Contact us to discuss your upcoming wound healing or traumatic injury study. As a preclinical research CRO, we are ready to help your research team succeed.