Are You Looking for a Preclinical CRO with Proven Oncology and Cancer Treatment Experience?
We can help. Surpass has helped numerous companies advance their innovations for oncology and cancer treatment through preclinical research.
With proven expertise, the right facilities/equipment and decided staff, Surpass is a trusted partner for testing devices and therapies with indications in oncology. Our experience spans everything from early feasibility through GLP safety studies, including assessments of performance, biocompatibility, efficacy, human factors, pharmacokinetics (PK), and more.
Hospital-Quality Equipment and Facilities for Oncology Treatment Procedures
- Operating suites
- Fixed cath lab and portable c-arms
- High definition endoscopy/bronchoscopy system
- Data acquisition systems
- Microspheres and nanospheres for tissue perfusion
- Equipment for monitoring fluid collection, blood flow, and tissue pressure
- Biopsy systems
- Faxitron x-ray
- Pathology labs/necropsy rooms
Local & Contract Onsite Capabilities
Contact Surpass for specialized equipment needs.
Models for Oncology and Cancer Treatment Research
Surpass has wide-ranging experience performing large animal and rabbit in vivo studies for assessing oncology treatments and can create the following models.
- Vx2 tumor
- Organ resection (liver, lung, kidney, spleen)
- Prostate hypertrophy model (BPH)
- Percutaneous ports
- Biopsy tissue markers
- And more
If you don't see the model you need, our skilled team has experience quickly reproducing models from the literature. Contact Surpass to discuss your specific research needs with our scientific team.
Our surgical teams are skilled at performing experimental surgeries, providing feedback on product performance, and assisting your physician.
Do you have a specific question on study design or animal model constraints? Or, need to learn more about common tumor models used in research? Talk to one of our experts today.
Does your project require specialized histopathology or analytical testing? We partner with leading pathologists and analytical testing facilities to conduct these analyses.
Comprehensive Device and Therapy Experience for Cancer and Oncology Treatments
- Ablation (microwave, RF, cryo, ultrasound)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast cancer treatments
- Cervical cancer treatments
- Stapling devices
- Pancreatic cancer treatments
- Prostate cancer treatments
- Conventional transarterial chemoembolization (cTACE)
- Drug eluting bead transarterial chemoembolization (DEBTACE)
- Kidney cancer treatments
- Liver cancer treatments
- Local brachytherapy
- Resection devices
- And more
Contact us to discuss your upcoming oncology study. With facilities in the greater Twin Cities, Surpass is here to help you with all of your preclinical research needs.