Are You Looking for a Preclinical CRO with Proven General or Reconstructive Surgery Experience?
We can help. Surpass has helped numerous companies advance innovations in the general and reconstructive surgery fields through preclinical research.
With proven expertise, the right facilities/equipment and dedicated staff, Surpass is a trusted partner for testing devices and therapies with general or reconstructive surgery indications. Our experience spans everything from early feasibility through GLP safety studies, including assessments of performance, biocompatibility, efficacy, and more.
Hospital-Quality Equipment and Facilities for General and Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
- Operating suites
- Fixed cath labs and portable c-arms
- High definition endoscopic camera systems with insufflation
- Data acquisition systems
- Microspheres and nanospheres for tissue perfusion
- Anesthetic agents
- Equipment for monitoring fluid collection, blood flow, and tissue pressure
- Faxitron x-ray
- Pathology labs/necropsy rooms
Local & Contract Onsite Capabilities
Contact Surpass for specialized equipment needs.
Models for General and Reconstructive Surgery Research
Surpass has extensive experience performing large animal and human cadaver general and reconstructive surgery studies. We have access to the following in vivo models.
- Organ resection (liver, lung, kidney, spleen)
- Organ transplant
- Thoracic duct cannulation
- Natural orifice translumenal endoscopic surgery (NOTES)
- Temporary abdominal closure (TAC)
- Scarless surgeries
- Abdominal Compartment Syndrome (ACS)
- And more
If you don't see the model you need, our skilled team has experience quickly reproducing models from the literature. Contact Surpass to discuss your specific research needs with our scientific team.
Our surgical teams are skilled at performing experimental surgeries, providing feedback on product performance, and assisting your physician with midline or retroperitoneal laparotomies and thoracotomies to make your time extremely efficient.
Do you have specific questions on study design or animal model constraints? Or, need to learn more about the best surgical techniques for implanting your prototype? Talk to one of our experts today.
Does your project require specialized histopathology or analytical testing? We partner with leading pathologists and analytical testing facilities to conduct these analyses.
Comprehensive General and Reconstructive Surgical Device and Therapy Experience
- Aesthetic procedure therapies
- Bioabsorbable materials and scaffolds
- Endoscopy equipment/instruments
- Hemostatic agents
- Lung resection
- Mastectomy and breast reconstruction treatments
- Oncology/cancer treatments
- Primary and secondary closure
- Rhinoplasty treatment
- Suture material
- Tissue expansion
- Tissue sealants and stapling
- And more
Contact us to discuss your upcoming general or reconstructive surgery study. Our preclinical research CRO is conveniently located in the Greater Twin Cities, Minneapolis area.