Are You Looking for a Preclinical CRO with Proven Cardiovascular, Neurovascular and Peripheral Vascular Experience?
We can help. Surpass has assisted hundreds of companies advance their vascular innovations through preclinical research.
With proven expertise, the right facilities/equipment and dedicated staff, Surpass is a trusted partner for testing devices and therapies with vascular indications. Our experience spans everything from early feasibility through GLP safety studies, including assessments of performance, biocompatibility, efficacy, human factors, pharmacokinetics (PK), and more.
Hospital-Quality Equipment and Facilities for Vascular Procedures
- Interventional and surgical suites
- Fixed cath labs and portable c-arms
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Vascular ultrasound
- Endoscopic camera systems
- Microspheres and nanospheres for tissue perfusion
- Data acquisition systems
- Equipment for monitoring fluid collection, blood flow, and tissue pressure
- Faxitron x-ray
- Pathology labs/necropsy rooms
Local & Contract Onsite Capabilities
Contact Surpass for specialized equipment needs.
Models for Vascular Research
Surpass has extensive experience performing large animal, rabbit, and human cadaver vascular studies. We have access to the following in vivo models and can provide human cadaver specimens with and without cardiovascular disease.
- Aneurysms (elastase derived, surgical bifurcate/sidewall/terminal/graft)
- Arterio-venous (AV) fistulas and grafts /dialysis models
- Bleeding, hemostasis, and blood loss
- Cerebral stroke (middle cerebral artery (MCA) occlusion)
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO) creation (surgical and interventional)
- Coronary artery bypass grafts
- Drug deposition
- In-stent restenosis (ISR)
- Myocardial infarct (MI) models (surgical and interventional)
- Rete mirabile (AV malformation)
- Thrombosis/clot, deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- And more
If you don't see the model you need, our skilled team has experience quickly reproducing models from the literature. Contact Surpass to discuss your specific research needs with our scientific team.
Our Interventional and surgical teams are skilled at performing experimental surgeries, providing feedback on product performance and assisting your physician interventionalists or surgeons.
Do you have a specific question on study design or animal model constraints? Or, need to learn more about the typical vessel dimensions for different research models? Talk to one of our experts today.
Does your project require specialized histopathology or analytical testing? We partner with leading pathologists and analytical testing facilities to conduct these analyses.
Comprehensive Vascular Device and Therapy Experience
- CTO wires
- Dialysis treatments
- Drug coated/eluting balloons
- Balloon angioplasty
- Ablation systems
- Aneurysm grafts, coils, bridging stents, fillers, and flow diverters for cerebral and peripheral applications
- Embolic protection devices
- Embolization treatments/devices
- Guide wires
- Guide catheters
- Hemostatic agents
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) treatments
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE) treatments
- Renal denervation
- hypertension treatments
- Stents (bioabsorbable, drug eluting, bifurcation, neurological/cerebral, endovascular, abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA), cardiovascular, peripheral vascular, covered, graft)
- Stroke treatments
- Vascular grafts and endografts
- Vascular occlusion
- Vascular sealants
- Vascular imaging systems
- Vena cava filters
- Venous insufficiency devices (valves/reflux)
- Vessel closure
- And more
Contact us to discuss your upcoming cardiovascular, neurovascular, or peripheral vascular preclinical research study.
Our team is experienced at vascular surgery, interventional techniques and more.
Surpass has extensive experience creating surgical research models such as bypass grafts, chronic total occlusions, aneurysms (surgical sidewall bifurcate aneurysm shown above), and more.
Your CRO Partner
for Vascular Research.